If your company differentiates parts of its business by divisions, branches, segments of business, cities, states, etc. create these using the Division feature before making associations to customers or Users in the system. Users can have multiple divisions in the system but Customers can only be assigned one. Refer to the Create a Division lesson to learn how to create divisions within your system as selections.
Create a Division
- From the Control Tower, select Administration drop down.
- Select Division then select the OK button.
- The Division tab displays.
- Update the Code and Description fields with your company’s Division breakouts.
- Select the Save button.
- Complete steps 4 and 5 for each Division needed.