Reschedule a Job
At times a scheduled job may need to be rescheduled for another date and time. This can be done by unscheduling the job and then rescheduling it for the new date and time.
- From the Scheduler view, navigate to the job that needs to be rescheduled.
- Right-click on the job to display the menu.
- Select the Unschedule option. The job is moved back into the job queue.
- Select the job to highlight. The All Users section collapses to display available Field Technicians who have the Job Skill to do the work.
- Drag and drop the job to the appropriate Field Technician for the new date and time.
**See attached job aid for more details around creating and scheduling jobs**