In order for our team to build you a custom report, we'll need to get some information from you first.
Please use this form to get started.
A custom report in AgileField is normally a CSV file with rows of data from the AgileField system. There are three basic dimensions involved with building a report:
1. What does each row represent?
- Usually, each row will represent something from one of the top menus in the Control Tower: Jobs, Customers, Users, Equipment, or Inventory.
2. What columns should be shown in each row of the report?
- Columns correspond to fields in the AgileField system. For example, if you want a report that shows the Customer's name on jobs, we will need to know which field(s), specifically, you want displayed in the column. (Ex: do you want to see "Company" or do you want to see "First Name" and "Last Name"?
3. What conditions (filters) should be used?
- Conditions or filters can be a date range, job status or statuses, divisions, etc...
- Date Range: The report can be filtered to only show data within a specified start date and end date. When you run the custom report, you'll be prompted to enter a start and end date.
- Job Status: Include the job status, or statuses, you wish to see data for. Ex: you may want to see all jobs in "Completed" and "Approved" status for your report.