Preparing Your User List
Before you start preparing your User list, make sure you've reviewed the User Overview and Initial Setup page.
Depending on the amount of Users your company will have, you may elect to enter each User directly in the Control Tower. Most companies, however, chose to gather their User data in a list to load in bulk.
Creating Users from a List
To create Users in bulk, please download our User Data Load List. Below, you'll find instructions on how to fill out this list:
1. Populate this spreadsheet with data for your Users.
2. Use the fields and descriptions on the provided sheet to populate your data.
3. Fields in red are required fields.
4. Send your completed list to your AgileField Customer Success Manager.
Creating Users in the Control Tower
To enter a new User in the Control Tower, follow the steps below:
1. From the Control Tower, select the Users drop down.
2. Select New User.
3. A new User Profile tab displays.
4. Input all required fields for a User:
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Type
- Email Address
- Shift - required to be visible on Scheduler
- Job Skill(s) - required to be visible on Scheduler