Tips for Using the AgileFIeld Control Tower
The AgileField Control Tower can be used in any internet browser, but we have identified a few best practices we'd like to share.
Although the AgileFIeld Control Tower is commonly used in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari, one reigns supreme: Google Chrome.
Best Zoom Level
After you've set your zoom level, your settings should be saved, so you'll only have to do this once. Not sure how to adjust your zoom level? Follow the steps below...
1. Select View along the top navigation bar
- Use the Zoom In and Zoom Out options to get your screen to 75%
2. Use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out.
- Zoom In:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
- Zoom Out:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and -.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and -.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and -.
Hard Refresh Your Browser
After you've set your zoom level, you should hard refresh your screen:
On Windows: Ctrl + Reload
On Mac: Shift + Refresh