Preparing Your Customer List
Before you start preparing your Customer list, make sure you've reviewed the Customer Overview & Initial Setup page.
Depending on the amount of Customers your company will have, you may elect to enter each Customer directly in the Control Tower. Most companies, however, chose to gather their Customer data in a list to load in bulk.
Creating Customers from a List
To create Customers in bulk, please download our Customer Data Load Template (attached).
Below, you'll find instructions on how to fill out this list:
1. First, populate Sheet 1 "Customer Type" on your spreadsheet.
2. Populate this spreadsheet with data for your Customers.
3. Use the fields and descriptions on the provided sheet to populate your data.
4. Fields in red are required fields.
5. Send your completed list to your AgileField Customer Success Manager.
Creating Customers in the Control Tower
To enter a new Customer in the Control Tower, follow the steps below:
1. From the Control Tower, select the Customers drop down.
2. Select New Customer.
3. A new Customer Profile tab displays.
4. Input all required fields for a Customer:
- Account Number (unique identifier)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Customer Type
- Address 1
5. Select Save.