1. Make sure QuickBooks is open.
2. Click the QuickBooks icon on the desktop.
3. QuickBooks should open:
4. Check to see if the QuickBooks connector is up by:
- Go to Windows Search and search for QB Connector
- Click on QB Connector
- A window like this should pop up:
- Click on the Actions drop down and select Authorize
- This window should pop up:
- Authorized App Name: CloudElements
- Port Number: 9090
- Select OK
If the connection is successful, the QB Connector window will close.
5. Make sure Ground 2 Cloud service is in the "Started" state:
6. Paste the Ground 2 Cloud URL in the browser and hit the Enter (Return) button
7. A string similar to the below should be returned (not G2C-unavailable):
8. If the step above fails, you will need to reboot the Windows box (where QB exists) and repeat steps 1-4.