Shifts are used to display when a User is available for work.
Create a Shift
To create a Shift, follow the steps below:
- From the Control Tower, select Admin drop down.
- Select Shift then select the OK button, if applicable.
- The Shift tab displays.
- Update the Code and Description fields with the desired name for that shift (ex: Mon-Fri 8-5).
- Next, fill out the appropriate start and end times (refer to graphic at right). The shift times must be military time (24 hours).
- Select the Save button.
- Complete steps 4 thru 6 for each Shift needed.
Add or Edit a User's Shift
- From the Control Tower, select Users along the top navigation.
- Select User Search.
- Select the User to view the User's record.
- Select the Shift drop down to add a shift or to change the User's shift.
- Select Save.