Welcome to AgileField Onboarding
We are so happy to have you on board! Throughout the onboarding process, there are multiple things we will utilize and things you should know.
If you haven't already, please take our NEW CLIENT FEATURE CHECKLIST.
The process will consist of:
- Weekly Webinars
- Team Homework
- Weekly 1:1 with your Customer Success Manager
The onboarding process will consist of five phases:
Intro & Planning
- System Credentials
- Feature Checklist
- Establish Project Teams
- Statement of Work
- Users, Customers, Equipment, Inventory, Jobs, etc.
- Feature Flag settings
- Custom Fields
- Message Templates
- Soft Launch Period
Training & Integration
- Super Users, Dispatchers, Inventory, and Field Tech Training
- System Integration *if applicable
- Project Closure
- Intro to Support
Tools We Will Use
- GoToMeeting: All meetings will include a GoToMeeting link with a dial-in phone number and link to screen share.
- Google Drive: Signed agreements, data collection, documentation, and shared notes.
- Airtable: Onboarding schedule accessible by both teams and updated in real-time.
Intro to Pat (Support)
Pat is the AgileField Support avatar (not a real person). Emailing Pat will open a Support Ticket. During onboarding you should utilize Pat for:
- General system question and functionality
- Custom report requests
- Enhancement requests
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of the information above and *most importantly* our Platform Overview: